Friday, October 30, 2009

my keyboard is here~ wakaka

Finally~ after one week's wait, it's here~ XD
Now, i shall never be bored~

my new keyboard... or to be exact,it's an electric piano. 88 keys, just like a standard piano.

It can record songs and transfer them to your computer through it's USB port. Maybe I can compile a CD perhaps. Hehe...


I got it for RM2350, here in Malacca. I negotiated with the salesperson on Tuesday last week and paid the RM1000 deposit on that day itself. Then this past Tuesday, i was wondering if it had reached. I tried calling the shop but there was no answer. So in the afternoon, i went straight to the shop in order to enquire about it.


When I entered the shop, the salesperson greeted me by saying, "哇! 你有第六感的啊?" -.-'

She said that the piano had just arrived and she was just about to call me but i had already reached the shop before she could do that.


I told her that I was just there to enquire whether it has reached or not... Since i didn't have the money with me yet. So, i had to walk all the way to Dataran Pahlawan to the ATM to get the cash and then walk back to the shop which took me about 15-20 minutes.


After i paid for it, the salesperson asked me to park my car in front of the shop so that we can move the piano into it. The keyboard itself is quite heavy, minus the stand and chair. I reversed my car to the shop and helped to carry the keyboard. Luckily i went there alone because if there was another person with me, i guess he/she would have to take the bus back as the whole piano had taken up all the space in the car, except the driver's seat.
And now, it's here in UV~ once again, i am reunited with music~ my first love~ XD

1 Comments:

Blogger Niel said...

Wah. Not bad leh.

December 2, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home